Maintenance Technician (Southern NH)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- $18.00-20.00 Hourly starting pay
Pegasus Management is seeking a qualified maintenance technician for our property management company located in Southern NH. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Light carpentry (including siding, hanging sheetrock, mudding and taping)
- Light plumbing (such as installation of water heaters, dishwashers and minor kitchen/bathroom repairs)
- Knowledge of VCT tile, ceramic tile, and vinyl plank installation
- Complete apartment turn overs (strong painting and cleaning skills are a must)
- Knowledge of roof repair (must able to climb a ladder up to 40 feet and not be afraid of heights)
- Must be able to lift at least 80lbs
- Snow removal (shoveling and snow blowing)
- Knowledge of kitchen installations is a plus
- Must be a team player and work well with others
You also must have your own vehicle and basic tools.
The main office is in Derry, NH but the work will be performed at our Derry, Londonderry, and Raymond locations.
Normal hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.
Overtime will also be required during storms, for snow removal, and while on 24/7 emergency beeper rotation (usually a three week rotation).
Pegasus Management also offers a great benefits package and holiday pay.
Applicant will need a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check with the State of NH. We would desire an applicant from the Southern NH area but position is open to everyone. Starting pay is $18.00 to $20.00 per hour based on experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 603-425-2248.
If the posting is still listed, we are still looking!